freetds - Re: convert.c and the next release

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: convert.c and the next release
  • Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 10:53:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, Bill Thompson wrote:

> I gave Brian a small set of patches on Friday, which:
>
> check returns on all mallocs in convert.c ;
> finish off the convert piece inside the ODBC code ;

Bill, I checked in your changes. I had to patch them by hand since your
version has drifted too much from the CVS branch, I think we should sync
back up. I fixed a couple of minor nits (ODBC locale date fmt should be a
last chance, so i added a check and it's a strdup() per freddy's patch).

I compiled and tested with sqsh quickly, but i make no claims that it is
solid, please have a looksee.

I also fixed my flub with the domain stuff....it should compile without
ssl now. ;-)

Brian