freetds - Re: toward binary compatibility

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: toward binary compatibility
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 17:15:52 -0400 (EDT)

Not to reply to myself, but here is a list of defines and their status

INT_* yes (i think)
EX* yes
DBVERSION_* no
SYBAO* ? (looks like yes)
SYB* (datatypes) yes (has wire representation)
DB* no
*BIND no
RETCODE values yes (mostly)

There's probably a few more in there somewhere. ctlib is a whole other
ballgame of course.

Brian