freetds - ODBC Errors...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jay Van Vark <jay AT vanvark.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: ODBC Errors...
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:51:53 -0700

I am using the current source and I don't seem to be any textual errors when
I have faulty SQL back through unixODBC... I always just get an empty
string... Yet of course, if I do the same query from Enterprise Manager on a
Win2K machine - I get a nice pretty dialog...

Do I have something compiled wrong in freeTDS or is this just not in
there...?

Thanks!

Jay Van Vark
'Guiding Positive Change in High-Tech Companies'
one box voicemail (866) 248-7670 x 6471
efax (801) 659-7952

-- Great tool for advertising bid optimization, check out:
http://www.Promote4Less.com

  • ODBC Errors..., Jay Van Vark, 07/29/2002