freetds - RE: Still problems with text fields?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Don Burden <donb AT zirmed.com>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Still problems with text fields?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:34:11 -0400

Field defined as char(30), filled with "123456789012345678901234567890".
Retcode checked after SQLBindCol and each SQLFetch and no errors.
Looks like the length parameter in SQLBindCol includes the null at the end
and needs to be 21 if you want 20 chars.

//1234567890123456789//
//1234567890123456789//
//1234567890123456789//
//1234567890123456789//