freetds - RE: Still problems with text fields?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Still problems with text fields?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:58:24 +0100

Freddy,

You're right, I haven't yet submitted my fixes, although they are complete
for ctlib and dblib.

I've been testing stuff for the last few days, as well as being very busy
with my day job.
I got hung up on money types for a while which, with the benefit of
hindsight, was probably a needless diversion...

It looks like I should do some changes for the ODBC code as well - I'm just
assembling the evidence...

I'm going to submit my stuff to Brian before the end of my day here, I
reckon.
I've hung on to it for long enough and I can see people are getting kinda
impatient (understandably).

Best wishes,

Bill