freetds - Re: freeTDS on MacOSX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jon Monroe" <monroej AT breaktech.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: freeTDS on MacOSX
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:21:23 -0400

Gary,

You should check the list archive on the freetds.org website. This was
covered a couple of weeks ago in the "Compile Error" thread.

I'm pretty inexperienced at all this, too - otherwise I would have updated
the CVS source by now. I'm still struggling to get it working with iODBC.
I've had to do several hacks that I hope to clean up and submit to the
tree in the coming weeks.

FYI, Mac OS X 10.2 ("Jaguar") due out Aug 24 will include iODBC natively -
so you may want to use it instead of unixODBC if you have the option.

Best regards,

Jon

Jonathan Monroe
Breakthrough Technologies, LLC