freetds - Failed locale setting?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Dan Harris <coronadh AT coronasolutions.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Failed locale setting?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:48:36 -0600

I've got something new popping up and Im not sure what I changed to break it:

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
LANGUAGE = (unset),
LC_ALL = (unset),
LANG = "en_us.iso885915"

I didnt have a locales.conf file on this machine, and I needed to format my
dates with it, so I copied it from another machine. Apparently this machine
is missing something?

Here's my locales.conf:

[default]
date format = %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S

[en_US]
date format = %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S
language = us_english
char set = iso_1

Any guidance? Thanks

-Dan

  • Failed locale setting?, Dan Harris, 07/23/2002