freetds - Re: Num Rows issue...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Num Rows issue...
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 21:38:33 -0400 (EDT)

If you look at tds_process_result_tokens() closely you'll note that when a
TDS_RESULT_TOKEN (TDS 5.0), TDS7_RESULT_TOKEN (7.0/8.0), or
TDS_COL_NAME_TOKEN (4.2) the code returns from the function at that point
generally to finished up later by a call to tds_process_row_tokens(). The
check for end tokens at this point is for non-result returning queries
(such as inserts/updates).

Brian