freetds - Re: 0.53 + php 4.2.1 FIXED

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Dan Harris <coronadh AT coronasolutions.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 0.53 + php 4.2.1 FIXED
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 08:51:55 -0600

Hi Andre,

I am the only one who makes changes to the systems and I'm positive no other
changes were made during this process. The IP does indeed match fine, and
everything else (connectivity-wise) will function correctly with only the IP
instead of hostname. I'm still interested in figuring out why it wouldn't
connect via IP as I'm sure this will come back to bite me in the future
sometime.

dig didnt return anything useful because it's not a fqdn. Just a 'nickname'
in /etc/hosts.

Thanks again for your interest.

-Dan