freetds - Re: 0.53 + PHP 4.2.1 incompatible? NOT!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 0.53 + PHP 4.2.1 incompatible? NOT!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:51:02 -0400 (EDT)

fyi, I did a header separation patch to keep db2 and sybase from stomping
on each other, but i failed to get it working totally and ran out of time
on the project, but basically i just separated the header files into
public (PHP-wide) and private (extension only) headers and that seemed to
almost get me there. I may resurrect the work sometime and submit it.

Brian