freetds - Re: 0.53 + PHP 4.2.1 incompatible?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Dan Harris <coronadh AT coronasolutions.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 0.53 + PHP 4.2.1 incompatible?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:28:25 -0600

Yes, I've started fresh with each compile. I accidentally ran an old 'php'
when I tried the CGI version.. This time I ran the newly built one and got
the same issue:

mssql_connect() returns nothing

Is there some place that I can turn on logging for freetds to see what might
be happening here? I'm not getting any error messages to give me a clue. As
I said in my last msg I can't even go back to php 4.1.1 now so something
seems to have changed on a system-wide scale. I have no idea what though.
#php on openprojects.net has not been any help so far.

What else can I do?