freetds - Re: 0.53 + PHP 4.2.1 incompatible?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 0.53 + PHP 4.2.1 incompatible?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 21:30:41 -0400 (EDT)

It works as far as I know. A couple things to try. first write a script
to call php_info() to see if php is detecting the module properly.
Compile a cgi version of php and try running from the command line. If
you are using interfaces files, delete the freetds.conf and insure that
$SYBASE and $LD_LIBRARY_PATH are set properly before launching apache,
otherwise just the LD_LIBRARY_PATH. Grab SQSH and make sure your
connections are working before trying to debug PHP.

Post back any results from these steps, I'll keep an eye on my email for
the next few hours.

Brian