freetds - RE: Packet 0xED invalid, why ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andre Costa <brblueser AT uol.com.br>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: frediano.ziglio AT omnitelvodafone.it
  • Subject: RE: Packet 0xED invalid, why ?
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:45:19 -0300

Hi Frediano,

I think I might be able to help clarifying this issue.

I just exchanged some messages with Fernando privately about his project,
and he explained to me that he is not using FreeTDS source code on his
project, he's just trying to exchange some information about the TDS
protocol since his project is also based on it. He said he's willing to
share any information he has (or discovers) about the TDS protocol with
FreeTDS developers.

So, IMHO, as long as he complies with his claims, he is cooperating the
best way he can considering that the single common point between both
projects is the TDS protocol.

Best,

Andre

On Fri, 31 May 2002 16:14:57 -0400
frediano.ziglio AT omnitelvodafone.it wrote:

> Mmm... your project seem not OpenSource...
> So, you want our support but you don't want to support us...
>
> freddy77
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [brblueser AT uol.com.br]
> To unsubscribe, forward this message to
> $subst('Email.Unsub')

  • RE: Packet 0xED invalid, why ?, Andre Costa, 06/03/2002