freetds - can't compile php-sybase: solved but apache seg fault...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Franck Martin <Franck AT sopac.org>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: can't compile php-sybase: solved but apache seg fault...
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:56:18 +1200

I have added the #define PHP_SYBASE_DBOPEN tdsdbopen to the config ann
now it is compiling, but now apache does a segmentation fault as soon as
I use a sybase function.

I have compiled freetds5.3 with tdsver=7.0 and I have php4.1.2

Help...

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org <mailto:franck AT sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>
Certificate: https://www.sopac.org/ssl/

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
necessarily the views of SOPAC.

in the php 4.1.2 source code I have an unknown symbol in
sybase/php_sybase_db.c PHP_SYBASE_DBOPEN

Anybody has an idea what is happening?

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org <mailto:franck AT sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>
Certificate: https://www.sopac.org/ssl/

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
necessarily the views of SOPAC.

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [Franck AT sopac.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')

  • can't compile php-sybase: solved but apache seg fault..., Franck Martin, 05/30/2002