freetds - BLOB Problems with DBD Sybase - FreeTDS - MSSQL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Michael Hudin" <hudin AT zoetrope.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: BLOB Problems with DBD Sybase - FreeTDS - MSSQL
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 17:28:49 -0400

We've just gotten a system up and running using Perl/CGI with a DBD Sybase
module to communicate over FreeTDS to our MS SQL Server. Everything works
fine except for one little bit, we can't pull more than 200 bytes out when
trying to retrieve BLOBs. Anyone have any idea where we may have gone
astray, or is there truly no workaround as I have seen on other sites
regarding this matter?

-michael