freetds - Re: tds errors

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: tds errors
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:36:58 -0500

Ok, I ran this script with both --with-sybase and --with-sybase-ct and it
worked both times. Can you send some more detail?

Brian

<?php
$dbproc = sybase_connect("server","user","password");
if (! $dbproc) {
return;
}<html>
<?php
$dbproc = sybase_connect("ibmcpg2dev_syb","sa","medication");
if (! $dbproc) {
return;
}
$res = sybase_query("selectlajdkfkla",$dbproc);
if (! $res) {
print "some error";
}
$res = sybase_query("select @@servername",$dbproc);
if (! $res) {
print "some error";
}
while ($arr = sybase_fetch_array($res)) {
print $arr[0] . "<br>\n";
}
?>