freetds - Re: freetds and Access

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: freetds and Access
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:55:56 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, a slight correction. There is an ODBC driver available with MDB
Tools but it is not what I'd call "functional". If someone was motivated
to get the whole thing working with PHP, it shouldn't be hard at this
point, I've just been busy. The SQL engine is also a bit limited in the
supported syntax, but should work for simple stuff.

Brian