freetds - Re: freetds and Access

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jon Pounder <JonP AT inline.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: freetds and Access
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 13:23:22 -0400

tds has nothing to do with access, it is for sqlserver

At 01:34 PM 9/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:
I'm new to freetds (naturally) and I'm wondering if I could possibly create
a DB on Windows using MS Access and then copy that file over to a Linux box
and have FreeTDS query that file without an Access server anywhere near it.

If true just point me towards some documentation por favor :)

--Joe

Joe Stump <joe AT joestump.net>