freetds - jTds:, patches, not implemented fixes, StringBuffer usage where t o ??

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Schörk, Andreas" <andreas.schoerk AT infor.de>
  • To: "'freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: jTds:, patches, not implemented fixes, StringBuffer usage where t o ??
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:11:05 +0200

Hello,
I just intergrated the actual jTDS version into my source and would like to
know how in the future the

CVS is managed. I had to get rid of some not implemented in the past and
would like to send them.
Working with bigger statements the driver gets very slow in TDS 7.0
due to the usage of strings instead of StringBuffer.
Also I would like to discuss the actual cursor concept. But this later.
Andreas

  • jTds:, patches, not implemented fixes, StringBuffer usage where t o ??, Schörk, Andreas, 08/23/2001