freetds - Re: pl help

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT speakeasy.org>
  • To: Smita Elayath <smita.elayath AT mios.com>, TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: pl help
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 22:02:05 -0400

Smita,

I have forwarded your message to the FreeTDS mailing list. I assume JRun is
some kind of Java thing, and I don't know the answer to your question.

Please subscribe to the mailing list to check for an answer to your question.
I think you'll get help there; it's a pretty friendly bunch of people.

Good luck, and welcome to FreeTDS.

--jkl

Smita Elayath wrote:

> I am using MS SQL server 2000...I am running JRun on my local machine which
> I am running on win nt 4.0
>
> Does freetds support this configuration...i.e. client and server both win nt
> 4.0 ..if so can u tell me where should I download the files in my server
> directory and where should I include ...like any classpath etc..
>
> Pl help...urgent

  • Re: pl help, James K. Lowden, 08/04/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: pl help, PMoore, 08/05/2001