freetds - Re: problems with make check

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Will Saxon <WillS AT housing.ufl.edu>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: problems with make check
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:41:48 -0400

Recompiling to use TDS 4.2 _does_ work. I am able to execute the TDS
unittests correctly. Unfortunately, there is now a problem with the next set
of tests (ctlib). About 20 symbols in libct.so are 'undefined,' which is
really odd.

I built from a clean source directory ('make distclean'ed) and configured
with --with-tdsver=4.2

Thanks for the 4.2 suggestion.

-Will