freetds - Re: Display Image Fields From MSSQL.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Franck Martin <Franck AT sopac.org>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "'leo_kwan AT hotmail.com'" <leo_kwan AT hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: Display Image Fields From MSSQL.
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:34:02 +1200

Could you send me the code of your stored procedure? I'm trying to do the
same...

Cheers.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org <mailto:franck AT sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.