freetds - RE: newbie question. make check and all failed

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Leon Darmawangsa" <leon AT totalnet.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: newbie question. make check and all failed
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:10:51 -0800

Hi Young, I have the same problem,
the only difference is that is in my PWD and interface file

Here's my PWD file content
UID=sa
PWD=xxxx
SRV=myServer
DB=tempdb

Here's my interface file content
myServer
query tcp tds4.2 192.168.2.18 1433

I can't still connect to the database, I have both tried the ping
and telnet and everything look ok, but when I run the test.sh, it
still the same thing (network unreachable).

Can somebody please tell me what is wrong with my interface file

Thanks
Leon