freetds - RE: page not found

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: page not found
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:43:50 +1100

"Lowden, James K" wrote:
> I think the basic plan is:
> 1. Make sure the server is up (use telnet)
> 2. Make sure the interfaces file is right
> 3. Make sure ./configure and TDSVER are reasonable
> 4. Try test.sh
> 5. Try sqsh.

For PHP scripts that fail, I use two steps before the above ...

-1. check there are no errors logged in the apache error log,

0. execute the PHP script at the command line, (repeatedly if the error
is not reproducible).

[note: References: header removed because the mailing list software
rejects my message if I leave it in!]

--
James Cameron (james.cameron AT compaq.com)

http://quozl.linux.org.au/ (or) http://quozl.netrek.org/