freetds - RE: page not found

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: page not found
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:50:26 -0500

Breugh,

You might want to look at question 6.1 of the updated (but not yet posted)
FAQ at http://216.254.83.209/freetds/faq/faq.html#61. Your server is
working and your permissions are OK (else odbc would not), but you might
have an error in your interfaces file or your configuration/environment.

I'd be interested in your feedback, whether it helps or not.

--jkl