freetds - Re: 255 char limit in result queries

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 255 char limit in result queries
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:26:35 -0500 (EST)

The extra debugging stuff is checked in to cvs, please grab that and run
after setting the TDSDUMP environment variable. As in,

export TDSDUMP=/tmp/freetds.log

Look for messages that have 'dbdatlen' and post those. (It is helpful to
compile the CGI version of PHP so you can run it from the command line.

Brian