freetds - Re: JDK2 and FreeTDS JDBC?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Bob Kline <bkline AT rksystems.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: JDK2 and FreeTDS JDBC?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 12:30:48 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, J. Perry wrote:

> Has anyone been able to compile FreeTDS with JDK2? The readme says
> set JDBC_VER=2_0 in the makefile. Where is this? The makefile that
> I have doesn't have a JDBC_VER var. Nor does adding it help.
>
> Wassssuupppp?

You must be fairly desperate to post the same question twice within the
same five minutes. :->}

I just pulled the latest of everything from the CVS archives and there
it is, big as life:

JDBC_VER=1_0
# JDBC_VER=2_0

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a version of the Makefile for the
driver which didn't have these lines.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com