freetds - Callable Statements

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Kone Maes" <koen AT kmoware.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Callable Statements
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 08:37:24 -0500

Hi there.
I was using a commercial JDBC driver and tried to switch over to FreeTDS.
In my code I changed the URL and Driver for the database.
I can connect but my callable statements dont work. I construct my
callablestatements with the ODBC call syntax:
e.g. { call mystatement(?, ?) }
When I prepare the call it gives me : cant find stored procedure 'call'.
I didnt change a single letter to what was working for the commercial
(i-net) driver.

Is this functionality not yet tested/implemented ???