freetds - Re: Looking for beta testers (rpm installation of Php + SQL Server 7 module)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jean-Michel POURE" <jmpoure AT axitrad.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Looking for beta testers (rpm installation of Php + SQL Server 7 module)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 06:23:45 -0400

Hello Nadeem,

Php 4.0 (http://www.php.net) is web scripting engine based on zend
(http://www.zend.org). Php 4.0 is currently the most popular tool for
developing server-side web environment on both Linux and IIS40.

1) If you run Win32 (Apache or IIS40)
Php 4.0 is compatible with Apache or IIS40? Visit
http://download.swwwing.com/php4/ and http://www.php.net/downloads.php.

2) If you run Linux + Apache
Feel free to visit http://fsr.ku.dk/people/troels/rpms/php/ and download
ready to run packages.

I run a linux platform and will not be able to help you although the
project seems interesting. Maybe you should post a new question and ask
for help.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel