freetds - Re: update query with Freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: update query with Freetds
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 23:32:23 -0400 (EDT)

This was a problem with how DBD::Sybase and PHP(ctlib vers) did binding.
0.47 would have worked with one of them (perl?) then we got some reports
of it not working on the other (php?) and 'fixed' it, not realizing that
the behaviour was different. I beleive we have it licked in the CVS
version unless anyone will testify otherwise.

Brian