freetds - DBD::Sybase 0.22, FreeTDS 0.5, MSSQL 7.0 -- Stored Procedure Result Problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Benjamin R. Ginter" <bginter AT asicommunications.com>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: DBD::Sybase 0.22, FreeTDS 0.5, MSSQL 7.0 -- Stored Procedure Result Problem
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 20:9:27

Hello,

As the subject says, I'm using DBD::Sybase 0.22, FreeTDS 0.5, and MSSQL
7.0. I'm trying to fetch the result code of a stored procedure with no
OUTPUT parameters.

I sent an e-mail to Michael Peppler and while he didn't rule out a bug in
DBD::Sybase, he asked if I had checked with the FreeTDS folks to make sure
the STATUS results for stored procedures are returned correctly in the
library.

I tried to look through the source but it's beyond me.

  • DBD::Sybase 0.22, FreeTDS 0.5, MSSQL 7.0 -- Stored Procedure Result Problem, Benjamin R. Ginter, 01/29/2024