freetds - Re: preparedStatement problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: preparedStatement problem
  • Date: 02 Aug 2000 14:12:22 +0200

Bill,

I think this (getting the right JAR to load) is a Tomcat issue. I must
admit that I haven't made the transition from JServ to Tomcat yet so I
can't help you on this I'm afraid.

Maybe Tomcat loads all JAR files it can find in a specific directory -
as Java > 1.1 does with the jre/lib/ext directory (which isn't even
restricted to *.jar files)? Try to move the files to a totally
different place instead of renaming them.

Stefan