freetds - Re: preparedStatement problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Edson Richter - Via Ápia <richter AT viaapia.com.br>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: preparedStatement problem
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:01:56 -0300

Hi, guys: if, for all the people that send some message to the list, the
first question is "what version of FreeTDS are you using", why not release a
new jar file (in format freetds_0xx.jar)?

If anyone ask me what version of FreeTDS I'm using, sincerelly, I don't
know...

But if JAR file was packed informing this (or If I have one "main" method,
that when I execute java -jar freetds.jar direct into command line, list all
caracteristics, at least version, is fine).

The version could be automatic tracked using CVS $version: parameter into
System.out.println command...

I used this into my own classes, since JAR files are "autoexecutables",
easyly I can get version of release...

My 2 Cents...

Edson Richter