freetds - Re: FreeTDS + Solaris7 on Ultra Sparc + Sun Pro C compiler + mssql7

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS + Solaris7 on Ultra Sparc + Sun Pro C compiler + mssql7
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:02:52 +1000

Justin Cragin wrote:
> And one other the sun make/pro c dont understand the directive in the
> makefile
> -Wp,-DM,.deps/(*F).pp
> I have a vauge idea what these do, but I had to remove them to get it to
> compile.

I get this on Compaq Tru64 UNIX and it is a real pain. I just adjust
the rule to remove the phrase, but I haven't yet figured out what is
causing it. I suspect autoconf or automake.

--
James Cameron (cameron AT stl.dec.com)

http://www.linux.org/ http://www.linux.org.au/ http://www.freshmeat.net/

  • Re: FreeTDS + Solaris7 on Ultra Sparc + Sun Pro C compiler + mssql7, James Cameron, 06/28/2000