freetds - Re: Value returned by tds_convert_*

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: <camber AT localhost.localdomain>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Value returned by tds_convert_*
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:31:46 -0400 (EDT)

If I remember correctly, there is a difference in the returned value from
some of the ctlib calls depending on the format used. Some formats
include null in the count and some do not. More specifically DBD::Sybase
uses one and PHP uses the other :-)

So, take a real good look at _ct_bind_data() to make sure you get the
correct behaviour.

Brian