freetds - RE: help: access ms sql server 7 with php3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Franck Martin <Franck AT sopac.org.fj>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: help: access ms sql server 7 with php3
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:21:45 +1200

I had some bug with SQL 7.0 and I downloaded the latest snapshot instead of
v0.50 and no more bugs, except....

I have a varbinary field (BLOB) to store text in SQL7.0. When I use sybase
commands in php3 with freetds it truncates the field at about 2kB... How can
I retrieve the whole field ?

Thanks....

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org.fj <mailto:franck AT sopac.org.fj>