freetds - Steps/Requirements for Interfacing Perl on Solaris to MS SQL Server 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bill Nelson" <isstb AT flanet.com>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Steps/Requirements for Interfacing Perl on Solaris to MS SQL Server 7.0
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:58:51

I am looking for a howto on Interfacing Perl on Solaris to MS SQL Server
7.0.

What software packages are needed, where can I get them, what order are
they to be installed in, and how do I need to configure them.

I know I am asking for a lot here, but I am just starting out trying to
learn how to do this and any help would be most appreciated. Is there
anything out there even remotely close to this?

If not, would someone please take this poor soul under their wing and walk
me through the process.

thanks so much!

bill,

Versions: