freetds - Re: FreeTDS JDBC / Java 2 SDK 1.3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Maraya Michael <maraya-michael AT dol.gov>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS JDBC / Java 2 SDK 1.3
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:26:10 -0400

Hi, Stefan! Thanks for replying.

It's been a long time since I've had to deal with makefiles but
here's what I did. I tried looking for "JDBC_VER" in the makefile but I
didn't find it so I added it like so:

---8x start here 8x---

# Note- If you are using jikes you will probably have to change
# the -classpath option.
#
# If you aren't using jikes you might like to try it. Look
# at http://www.research.ibm.com for more information.
# It compiles code about 10x faster than javac.
#

JDBC_VER = 2_0
JAVAC = javac
JFLAGS += -deprecation -g
# JAVAC=jikes
# JFLAGS += -classpath .:/usr/local/share/java/lib/classes.zip +D +E +V -g

---8x end here 8x---

When I compared the source code against the API documentation, I
found that the methods were in the API but not the source code. Perhaps I
downloaded the wrong file? I downloaded freetds_jdbc-0_2.zip and the date
on the makefile inside the archive was 03/01/2000. Is this the right file?
Thanks.

.\\