freetds - JDBC/village-1.1/ResultSetMetaData

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: christopher AT baus.net
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: JDBC/village-1.1/ResultSetMetaData
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 0:21:0

Good day,

I'm new to this list and have a question regarding the JDBC driver. I am
attempting to connect to a MS SQL 7.0 database using JDBC and
Working-Dogs.com's village JDBC wrapper. Village makes extensive use of
ResultSetMetaData. It seems that all the drivers I have tested (4
including FreeTDS) return null for getTableName(). I was wondering if
there is a technical reason for this. Is it not possible to implement this
function over TDS? That would explain the problems I've been having.

~christopher

  • JDBC/village-1.1/ResultSetMetaData, christopher, 02/19/2000