freetds - Re: Missing src/odbc/connectparams.h

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ken Seymour <kenaseymour AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Missing src/odbc/connectparams.h
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:27:01 -0800 (PST)

Ok.

I checked out that file from CVS, did a make and
make install in freetds/src/odbc, and ran my tests.
Everything looks ok.

One still has to do a seperate make in the odbc
directory but I think that is ok for now. At some
point I would like to add a check for glib to the
main configure script and maybe a --with-odbc
option.

But my day job is getting hectic right now and I
need to put in some overtime.

I will watch for the release of the tar.gz file
and try to build an RPM after the release.
I have started on the SPEC file. It will install
things into /usr/local unless someone on the mailing
list has another preference.

Also I am running RedHat 6.0 not 6.1. But that should
not cause anyone any problems.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy your new house.