freetds - connection problems with the jdbc driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Helge Smebye" <helge.smebye AT geodata.no>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: connection problems with the jdbc driver
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:46:42

I am currently trying to establish a connection between MS IIS with
ServletExec and a servlet to a MS SQLServer 6.5. From some machines it is
no problem (actually from a machine in a diferent domain) but from a
webserver in the same domain, I get no connection. The errormessage I get
is :

Network error- setsockopt() TCP_NODELAY (code=10055)
and
Network error- Connection refused: no further information

I use the same connectstring from all machines.

connectString=jdbc:freetds:sqlserver://<server>:3180/<database>

Could someone help me with this please ???

- helge