freetds - Re: DBD::Sybase and FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ian Struble" <iks AT callwave.com>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase and FreeTDS
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 19:18:43

I discovered this same behavior an hour ago and confirmed for myself that
all the results are being null terminated after reading the messages
between you and Kevin. So this is nothing but another report of the
problem and a thank you. Thanks for trying to fix it so quickly! I just
wish I got responces from 'support' on some of the commercial tools like we
have been getting from you lately. Your work is greatly appeciated!

Ian