freetds - Re: DBD::Sybase and FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase and FreeTDS
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 12:16:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I'm unable to reproduce this. Can you run the following and tell me
if you get a null at the end? (change the connect string as appropriate)

Brian

--------
#!/usr/bin/perl
use DBI;

my $dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Sybase:server=JDBC", "guest", "sybase",
{PrintError => 0});

my $q = "select \@\@servername";
my $sth = $dbh->prepare($q);
return undef unless $sth;