freetds - Okay, it's working... sort of...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Robert Bradman" <rbradman AT omaha.com>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: Okay, it's working... sort of...
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 14:38:34

I've gotten everything to compile and I've gotten SQSH to work properly and
all is sort-of good.

For example, on one machine I managed to connect via PHP & FreeTDS to an
SQL 6.5 server and query, etc. Worked great! Then I recompile on another
machine... I query, works great -- through SQSH. Then I try it in PHP... I
connect, get a positive identifier. I select the DB, get a positive
identifier again. I do a sybase_query() and it just sits and times out...
no errors given in apache_error_log...

I'm so damn close... what could this be?

Plus, in SQSH -- I have no idea how to actually display the results of the
query executed. The docs are lacking. I am using SQSH 1.4 dblib version.

  • Okay, it's working... sort of..., Robert Bradman, 11/01/1999