freetds - freetds.org domain and 0.47

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: freetds.org domain and 0.47
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:35:47 -0400 (EDT)

The nice folks at SISCOM (siscom.net) have registered the freetds.org
domain for us and offered to host for us. So, if you go out to
http://www.freetds.org you get the freetds homepage! How about those
modern conveniences...

I'm probably going to leave the ftp on Metalab since it is mirrored
internationally, and the mailing list will obviously stay there too.

Now for something completely different. Since noone has complained very
loudly about the 0.47pre2 release I'm going to make it the official 0.47
probably tommorow when I have time to post on freshmeat, cola, etc...(If
anybody has other sites/newsgroups that seem appropriate, let me know).

Cheers,

Brian