freetds - DBD::FreeTDS development status?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: DBD::FreeTDS development status?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

What is the status of DBD::FreeTDS ? I've been looking at it (v 0.03a)
and have cleaned up the error handling and the test code a little. It
looks like the next step would be to implement the money datatypes,
so I figured now is the time to check in before I start redeveloping
the wheel. From the mailing list archives it looks like Craig has
been (a) REALLY busy and (b) putting more effort into the JDBC side
of things. It looks like I'll be able to put a decent amount of time
into this, and I'd be glad to help.

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724