freetds - fixes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: fixes
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:22:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I'm checking a couple of minor fixes into CVS. The first is a fix for the
enum stuff that has keep Solaris from compiling freetds. The second is
fixes to the handling of float and real values.. A silly bug on my part.

I've been pretty short on time lately to work on freetds, so I may not be
as responsive as I normally am. The best thing would be to make sure that
any bugs or problems reported are easily reproducible, which means
including non-working examples in C if at all possible. PHP and Perl are
harder for me to debug and may not get as quick a response as a dblib or
ctlib problem.

Hopefully, things will be a bit better after this month. Although clear
bug reporting is always appreciated :)

Cheers,

Brian

  • fixes, Brian Bruns, 07/28/1999