freetds - Re: Debug stuff (Long)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Kevin <kevin AT nol.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Debug stuff (Long)
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 13:24:55 -0500

Brian Bruns wrote:

> Ah good, I was getting concerned because I couldn't think of any byte
> order issues that would have been in that code path that would make
> Solaris only fail :) And besides, I thought we did a bit better job at
> having a stable release this time.
This one is much smoother. We're using it here at work for 2 seperate
applciations right now and things are running pretty slick. I've noticed
it's a bit slower that the v0.41 we were using, but that could be any of
a number of non-related things....like my code :)
Keep up the great work!

--
Kevin Lyons Programmer for Nebrask@
Online