freetds - Re: MSSQL7.0 from freetds 0.45

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: MSSQL7.0 from freetds 0.45
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 19:22:17 -0400 (EDT)

Boy that would be nice. It's not really an issue on the AIX boxes at work
since I have to build anyway, but Lin comes with a perl version already
installed that I can't use...just annoying. Maybe someone should convince
the distributions not to build it that way.

BTW, I implemented DBIORDESC and DBIOWDESC (one liners), and put in a
bunch of stubs for the ctlib stuff. So, with any luck we won't have to
turn ctlib off anymore when building sybperl.

Brian