freetds - flt8 in freetds + php on Solaris connecting to MS SQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Cory Friend" <friendc AT nicanor.acu.edu>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: flt8 in freetds + php on Solaris connecting to MS SQL 6.5
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 15:2:14

I'm having problems with floating point numbers. I have taken the
following steps:
1. downloaded the latest from CVS (4-28-99 19:00)
2. applied the fix for flt8 to src/tds/convert.c that was provided by Gregg
Jensen
3. Edited configure.in to hardwire endianness
4. ./configure --enable-shared --disable-static --with-tdsver=4.2
5. edited libtool to hardwire ltmain.sh
6. make
7. make install
8. php: ./setup (linked freetds instead of sybase)
9. php: make
10. php: make install

I now can connect to MS SQL. and perform queries. some int4 come back
right, but some don't. Flt8 are not returned correctly.

Did I miss something?